VILLA ISABELLA IN SANTA PONSA
New construction in first sea line
The plot in first sea line, directly at the marina of Santa Ponsa has a size of 1.319 m² and is oriented to the southeast.
Santa Ponsa belongs to the municipality of Calvia in the southwest of Mallorca. The property is located 25 minutes by car from the center of Palma and about 30 minutes by car from the airport.
The already pre-planned modern Villa Isabella has a living area of 287.62 m², which is distributed over two floors.
The first floor offers a light-flooded living and dining area with open kitchen, as well as 2 bedrooms with bathroom en suite and a guest toilet.
On the upper floor there are another four bedrooms. Three of them with bathroom en suite and two of the bedrooms have a balcony. Outside there are two covered terraces and a pool.
- Good price-quality relationship
- Economical operating costs
- Fixed price for the agreed services
- Examination of the realisation at the responsible building authority
- All official businesses
- Development of the building application, implementation project/construction documentation
- Static calculation
- Aparejador (technical architect – in Spain it is mandatory to have an “aparejador”, in addition to the architect)
- Energy certificate
- Structurally efficient houses in Majorca
- Low-energy house
- Construction supervision with German-speaking contact person
(German master craftsman, construction engineers and architects)
- 10 year warranty on the structure and statics of the house
- Building according to German quality guidelines
- Floor-/sole plate included Earthworks for the house (hillside location as an extra charge)
- Turnkey house
- Exterior walls with a clay brick that works very well in terms of building physics (Termoacilla stone similar to a poroton stone / perforated brick) or at extra cost with an aerated concrete (Ytong). Your CASA MEVA solid house has all the constructive and building-physical positive characteristics of a solid house. Steel concrete belts, window/ door lintels and ceiling tile joints are provided with suitable insulation in the outer wall area.
- Ceilings as solid ceilings (with the stone on stone variant): The ceilings are delivered and laid as reinforced concrete ceilings in in-situ concrete, incl. suitable steel reinforcement in accordance with the statics.
- Roof with on-roof insulation (80 mm) for a very good heat protection
- Very good sealing of the floor and the foundation plates against humidity
- Vinyl windows with insulating glazing manufactured in Germany
- Installation of high-quality branded products
- Underfloor heating with an air-heating pump
- Controlled Ventilation in all the living and bedrooms
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Domestic waterworks that guarantee hot water in your whole house
- Solar system for the hot water supply
- Concealed cisterns for wall-mounted WCs
- Sanitary objects and fittings from German brand manufacturers
- Shower walls with all-glass partitions
- Well equipped with power sockets
- High-quality tiles (€25,00 m² gross material value)
- Window sills with natural stone
- High-quality interior doors from Germany
- Photo documentation of all construction phases
- Acquisition of all approvals at the local authority, “Final de Obra” and the certificate of habitability
* The following services are currently not included in the bid price: Taxes, built-in furniture, built-in kitchen, lights, illuminants as well as all non-preplanned changes to the project. We will be happy to make you an individual offer with all the services that are important and necessary for you!
All photos are sample images.